January 13, 2023
The Everglades City Motel is open with front desk hours from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Hurricane Ian brought flooding and significant damage to the property. However, we are happy to share that all rooms have been completely renovated with brand new appliances and decor. Please see below for further updates regarding storm impacts:
- The hotel has power and water.
- Everglades City, including our property, has been experiencing wi-fi outages and interruptions.
- Restaurants in Everglades City are now open.
- We are awaiting shipment of a new ice machine. Complimentary ice is available in the Ivey House lobby (check-in location) during office hours.
- The outdoor picnic area is open but grills are not in service.
- Back door entry has been restored.
- Unfortunately our bicycle fleet was destroyed in the storm. We recommend Shark Valley Visitor Center for bicycle rental.
Please reach out to our front desk staff with any questions or concerns. We thank you for supporting us during this time as we work to repair our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.