The Everglades City Motel and Ivey House are open with front desk hours from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. The 2020-2021 kayak season has ended. Book online now for the 2021-2022 season starting on November 2, 2021.
Please observe our check in and check out procedures:
- Front desk hours: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Check in hours: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please call for other arrangements.
- Check out time: 11:00 am
To increase safety for our employees and guests, we’re asking our employees to take additional safety precautions, such as:
- Limiting daily housekeeping
- Guests may call or visit the front desk during office hours for sets of fresh towels or to request trash pick up.
- If your stay is 4 days or longer, you will receive housekeeping service on day 4.
- Thoroughly disinfecting rooms
- Discontinuing breakfast and other food service
- Posting signs to encourage safer behavior
- Wearing masks
- Staying home when sick
Since health and safety are top priorities, we have also taken the Paradise Pledge to follow CDC and Florida Department of Health protocols.
We’re strongly encouraging guests to follow additional safety precautions as well. Please:
- Wash your hands after touching common surfaces
- Wear a mask outside your room
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Leave your keys in your room to check out
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy your stay!