After closing during most of April, we’re opening the Ivey House and Everglades City Motel with front desk hours from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm as of October 23, 2020. We are now accepting kayak reservations for the 2020-2021 season, starting November 4, 2020.
Hotels are essential businesses under Florida’s statewide order, but we’ll continue to monitor state and local health orders and update this page if things change.
Please observe our new check in and check out procedures:
- Front desk hours: 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Check in hours: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please call for other arrangements.
- Check out before 11:00 am by leaving your keys in your room.
To increase safety for our employees and guests, we’re asking our employees to take additional safety precautions, such as:
- Thoroughly disinfecting rooms
- Discontinuing breakfast and other food service
- Keeping 6 feet away from others when possible
- Posting signs to encourage safer behavior
- Wearing masks
- Staying home when sick
Since health and safety are top priorities, we have also taken the Paradise Pledge to follow CDC and Florida Department of Health protocols.
We’re strongly encouraging guests to follow additional safety precautions as well. Please:
- Wash your hands after touching common surfaces
- Wear a mask outside your room
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Leave your keys in your room to check out
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.